The War Zone and The Sanctuary

A blog run by a Liberal Feminist woman who adores Music and all other Art in any form. Actually, she loves just about everything from Science to British comedy. But - she is pissed off with the Current Administration and all their Right Wing ideology and is compelled to fight their reign by setting up...A Blog ( ta da! ). All malice aside, this woman is most happy when she is surrounded by intelligent thought and witty conversation.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Feanor

Sorry. Haven't been blogging; a very special pet of mine passed on Tuesday. Feanor, the guinea pig. I'll get pictures of him up. He just fell ill all of the sudden - took him to the vet and he had multiple things going on - a very weak heart, weight-loss, bloating, and possible cancer. I put had him to sleep and cried....

....though not too much. I've tried to bite it down and look past the sorrow.

I'm approaching this as a very joyous thing. Death is not sad. Death is not even death. Though, it is sometimes hard. I'm fine most of the time - then, boom, there is a gaping whole that lifts me out of time and space.

Isn't that funny?

He's in everything I do now - he is a thousand different particles of energy, like all those who die. He's in the furthest star on the edge of the universe and he's on the tip of my tongue. It's a wonderful transformation. So - no more tears, love.


( with thanks to Eolo Perfido for the picture )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home