The War Zone and The Sanctuary

A blog run by a Liberal Feminist woman who adores Music and all other Art in any form. Actually, she loves just about everything from Science to British comedy. But - she is pissed off with the Current Administration and all their Right Wing ideology and is compelled to fight their reign by setting up...A Blog ( ta da! ). All malice aside, this woman is most happy when she is surrounded by intelligent thought and witty conversation.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Easter Love

Echidne's Easter Plans:

I'm going to dress up as a humongous snake egg, with frightening patterns painted all over the surface. Then I'm going to roll right past fundamental churches, all the time making little chirpy snake baby noises.

Sounds great: I'd love to see the looks on all the fundies' faces as she wibble wobbles past. I, on the other hand, will be stuffing myself with Polish kielbasa, Honeybaked Ham, mashed potatoes, kruka, paska, and a whole bunch of other ethnic foods. Maybe some snake egg as well. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger drumgurl said...

This is off topic, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed your comment to Felix on Feministing! You put it much more elegantly than I could have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home