The War Zone and The Sanctuary

A blog run by a Liberal Feminist woman who adores Music and all other Art in any form. Actually, she loves just about everything from Science to British comedy. But - she is pissed off with the Current Administration and all their Right Wing ideology and is compelled to fight their reign by setting up...A Blog ( ta da! ). All malice aside, this woman is most happy when she is surrounded by intelligent thought and witty conversation.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Why I Want to Teach


Here is some positive news for those who need to escape from the daily trauma that comes at us from all faces of the media today. Altruism at such a young age. If only parents could develop and nuture that beautiful capacity on a grand level. I really can find so few parents who teach their offspring unconditional love, acceptance, and peace. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places...

This is why I want to teach. I want to make a fucking difference. I want to start a revolution of ingenious thought! I want to inspire and influence those around me to defy their place in society as a nothing, and to change the world. This is why.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Eryn said...

Wow! I totally agree that parents should work to encourage this trait to stay with our children instead of driving it out of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home